Sunday, September 11, 2011

Slow Bucking By Drea Riley



Alright let me just start off my saying this. YES I AM BIASED WHEN IT COMES TO BTP STORIES and even more so when it comes to my big sisters, aunties, and etc. Why? Well because if I’m claiming ANYBODY as family then it’s obvious that they’re AWESOME. Yeah, I said it. (nods head) Anyways I had the privilege on reviewing one of my favorites by of course none other than Bigger Me. (cue applause) Alright that’s enough. Let’s get to it shall we?
Slow Bucking is—of course—apart of a challenge that went out to BTP authors. The challenge was to create a short hot read with none other than cowgirls. Yeah I know, sounds good so far right? Well it gets better my friends. In this story Regina Cloudwalker and Tyce Westbrook are both suffering from a case of “I want.” Tyce wants Regina’s prized bull and well…Regina wants Tyce’s (air quotes) “Little Tyces.” Yup, your eyes got wide on that right? It happened to me too. Regina’s proposal is a shocker to Mr. Westbrook but the very fact that he’s wanted her since the day he laid eyes on her opens the door to just the opportunity he was looking for.
So when they both lay everything on the table during this obviously indecent but very decadent proposal what happens next? (wags finger) Tsk, tsk, you actually thought I would tell you didn’t you? Oh no Mi Amigo, you gotta go get it for yourself. But I will say this much. By the end of the story you’ll be two minutes away from jumping a plane to Texas to find your very own slow bucker.

3 comments:

  1. awww thank you so much mini me. Its exactly what i needed on a day like today. I'm really glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drea, where is the next story in this series. Nikki, where is the next story in your series. It just seems as if neither of you are actually chained to your laptops. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grin. Oh yeah, cowboys in Texas...used to live in San Antonio and certainly know whatcha' talking about. Something about a man in a cowboy hat...oh yeah.

    ReplyDelete